Please read this full post before asking a question!
Here’s what you do:
**Reblog this post and add your in-game name! If you don’t do this, you don’t get a pokemon.
1. Deposit a Scatterbug into the GTS. Any scatterbug is great.
2. Input the details I have above! Choose from Carvanha or Numel!
3. Admin Helene of theshinyteam will trade you a shiny version of whichever pokemon you want! They are not nicknamed.
If the pictures aren’t loading for you, here’s what you should enter on the GTS deposit screen:
- Pick from one of these: Carvanha or Numel. If you have to, type in the name of the pokemon you want by selecting the “What Pokémon?” option. From there, you cannot enter a gender, so that’s alright. Just understand you’re at a slightly higher risk of having your Scatterbug sniped (definition below).
- Set the gender to male and level to 21 to 30 for both of the pokemon options. But, again, if you can’t set the gender, that’s alright.
- Set the message to “theshinyteam”.
- One pokemon per person
- By that I mean, NOT one of each
- You must reblog this post WITH YOUR IN-GAME NAME (NOT IN THE TAGS) in order to enter ** try not to reblog until after you’ve posted your Scatterbug, that makes it easier for me, there is absolutely no rush
- Anyone, and we mean anyone, can participate in this event
- You can participate in every GTS Shiny Service week. There are no limits, unlike our shiny request service
- Please be aware these pokemon are clones of non-Kalos born pokemon. If you don’t like that, don’t enter
- If your pokemon is sniped twice, meaning you receive something other than a shiny pokemon from a trainer not named Sanna two different times, please send us a message off anonymous
- Due to timezones, sleeping, my life, and whatnot it may take me time to get to your trade, please be patient
- This giveaway ends one week from now on Friday, September 19th
Aaaand there you go! Thanks to Rhett for taking over graphic making duties this week, and to pokemon-global-academy for the transparents of the new megas.
People can easily snipe your Scatterbug, unfortunately, since level 21-30 Carvanha can easily be acquired in-game!! I will most definitely do some research on common pokemon in-game before each service week now. Nevertheless, do NOT blame me for the reason why your bug was sniped, I CANNOT control what trolls/people who cannot read English do, and I CANNOT be online 24/7!